Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
– Experience with bookkeeping practices
– Knowledge of accounting terminology
– Experience with accounting systems
– Ability to detect inconsistencies
– Prioritization skills, Communication skills, Typing skills, Data entry
– High school degree required, Two-year degree in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field preferred
– Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
– Preparing statutory accounts.
– Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
– Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
– Managing petty cash transactions.
– Controlling credit and chasing debt.
– Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
As an Account Assistant you?ll work within an organisation?s Accounting department. The role involves assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company?s finances.